Freedom of Information
Our Freedom of Information (FOI) Office handles formal requests for access to corporate records. The records include but are not limited to:
- Records created by or for our Board of Directors
- Inspection, investigation and reportable incident report and associated file records relating to licensed residential care homes and day care operations
- Permits, inspection and investigation reports and correspondence generated by our Environmental Health team in respect of sewage systems, swimming pools, food establishments, etc.
- Financial records including budgets, financials statements, invoices, etc.
- Contracts, RFPs, etc.
- Business cases, presentations, internal and external correspondence
- Policies and procedures that are not otherwise routinely available
- Records of personal information other than health records (eg. employee records)
Make a Freedom of Information request
We accept FOI requests in any written form (letter, email or fax). To ensure we have all the information required, you can also submit your request using the FOI Application Form.
If a physical disability or your limited ability to read or write English prevents you from making your request in writing, we will accept an oral request for access to a record.
Send your FOI request
By email: FOI@fraserhealth.ca
By fax: 604-587-4666
Freedom of Information Office
Suite 400, Central City Tower
13450 102 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3T 0H1
By phone: 604-587-4437