Find information on business opportunities with us on consulting services, construction and renovation projects.
Browse bid opportunities
Visit BC Bid for the latest bid opportunities. Requests for proposal and tender documents outline the objective, specifications, contacts, closing time, bid instructions and scoring criteria.
Successful applicants are selected based on a weighted score criteria and not necessarily the lowest bid.
Pre-qualification process for suppliers, contractors and consultants
The pre-qualification process allows us to gauge qualifications, review experience and check references to ensure that contractors and professionals are aware of the special requirements and standards that apply to many health care projects.
List of pre-qualified suppliers and consultants
Last updated: October 3, 2017
How to get pre-qualified
Contact Facilities Management Procurement at FMP@fraserhealth.ca and request a prequalification application in the above disciplines.
Bidding value scheme
Depending on the value, projects are awarded directly to the supplier or through our formal bidding process.
- $0 - $25,000: Direct award to a non-prequalified consultant
- $0 - $50,000: Direct award to a pre-qualified consultant
- $25,000 - $50,000: Invite minimum 3 non-prequalified consultants to quote
- Over $75,000: Formal bidding process posted on BC Bid
- $50,000 - $75,000: Invite minimum 3 prequalified consultants to quote.
- $0 - $25,000: Direct award
- $0 - $50,000: Direct award to a pre-qualified contractor
- $50,000 - $200,000: Invite minimum 3 prequalified contractors to quote
- Over $200,000: Formal bidding process posted on BC Bid
- $25,000 - $200,000: Invite minimum 3 non-prequalified contractors to quote
* Values and posting procedures are set to meet requirements of the Agreement on Internal Trade, Trade Investment Labour Mobility Agreement and the New West Trade Partnership Trade Agreement
Policies, standards and terms and conditions
Please review our standards and policies to ensure requirements are met.
Provincial Health Services Authority policies
Lower Mainland Facilities Management