CareLife Fleetwood Residential Services
Volunteers are a valued member of the CareLife Fleetwood team and play an important role in enhancing the team’s commitment to care. Together with residents, families, and staff, volunteers partner to practice a philosophy of care that:
- Celebrates residents’ individuality, cultural values, talents and strengths
- Builds friendships, belonging, and a sense of community
- Supports communication, leisure interests, varying living abilities and diverse spirituality
- Provides choice, comfort, privacy, dignity and a home-like living environment
- Screening and placement includes application, interview and references. Placement is based on your skills, abilities, interests and availability. Only those considered for placement will be contacted for an interview. If not selected for interview your application will be kept on file for six months.
- Proficiency in English required.
- Minimum Age: 16 years
- Minimum Commitment: 60 hours or six months
For more information on how you can become a volunteer at CareLife Fleetwood, please contact Janice McIntyre, Coordinator, Volunteer Resources.