Seniors Day Programs
Day programs for older adults offer a range of activities in a safe and caring social environment to help seniors and adults with disabilities live at home as independently as possible.
These programs are one of the many Home Health services we offer.
What types of services are offered?
The list below provides an idea of the types of services available. Activities may vary by program.
- Therapeutic recreation activities
- Assistance with personal hygiene
- Assistance with health care needs such as nursing assessments, monitoring chronic health conditions or medications
- Social activities such as discussion groups, entertainment and crafts as well as noon meals
- Health monitoring and personal care assistance
- Respite for family members and others to provide a break from their caregiving responsibilities
Am I eligible?
You must meet eligibility requirements for Home Health services prior to accessing services.
Is there a cost?
Some services are provided free of charge while others include a cost based on your after tax income. Learn more about costs of Home Health services.
How can I access these services?
An assessment and referral from a Home Health professional are required to access this program. Learn more about accessing Home Health services.