Langley Lodge is a six-storey residential care facility.
Langley Lodge offers 24-hour nursing care and support to seniors and adults with complex care needs. In addition to the main dining room, there are smaller more intimate dining rooms on second and third floors. The physiotherapy department is located on second floor and serves all residents in the building.
- 139 residential care beds (112 publicly subsidized). Couples may be accommodated in some shared rooms.
- Private washrooms with showers.
- Rooms include a bed, bedside table, dresser, chair, towels and linens.
- Residents may bring a radio, TV, personal chair, pictures and plants.
- Enriched recreational programs, such as music and horticultural therapy are available. Walkers' club, daily exercise. The Lodge's wheelchair accessible bus is used for outings.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Active pet visitation program. Visiting pets welcome.
- Smoke-free facility. A designated outdoor smoking area for residents only is located in the secure courtyard.
- Active volunteer program.
- Visiting dentist, foot care, hearing and optical services and an on-site hair salon are available to residents wishing to schedule these services.
- Guest suite for visitors.
- Library, banking services, Douglas Park, community centre and a shopping mall are nearby.
Parking and Transportation
Well lit staff and visitor parking area. Public transit nearby.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.