Evergreen Baptist Care Home is a residential care facility located on six acres of treed land and is owned / operated by the Evergreen Heights Baptist Society.
Evergreen Baptist Care Home consists of nine communities, each split into two neighbourhoods. All rooms are private and there are seven adjoining rooms which can accommodate couples that wish to share.
- 249 publicly subsidized beds
- Rooms include a bed, wardrobe and night table.
- Residents may bring their own easy chair, small table, lamp, pictures and a TV.
- Recreation and activity programming is available. A bus for outings is also on-site.
- No motorized scooters but we are wheelchair accessible.
- Pets are welcome to visit while on a leash. A pet visitation program is also available.
- Non-smoking site
- Guest suites are available.
- Other amenities include an on-site beauty salon, podiatry services, special care music therapists, annual dental check-ups
There are independent living and assisted living units on the same site.
Provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely.
Parking and Transportation
Nearby public transportation; local mall within four blocks. Lighted parking on-site.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.