The Residence at Morgan Heights is a residential care facility located in Surrey. Each floor has its own neighborhoods complete with a dining room, living room, lounge, and spa.
Provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely.
- 90 publicly subsidized residential care beds. Couples can be accommodated.
- Daily recreational and therapeutic programs such as music therapy, intergenerational programs, visiting entertainment, art therapy, horticultural therapy and spirituality therapy. Access to a physiotherapist and occupational therapist.
- We can accommodate motorized scooters. Charging facilities are available in the underground parking garage.
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- Close to park and shopping district.
- Guest suite, bistro, tuck shop, beauty and barber salon, medical and wellness clinics on-site.
- Assisted Living and Residential Care on same site.
Parking and Transportation
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.