West Shore is a two-storey building supporting a large bright dining room, three lounges, a recreation area and a hairdressing room.
Provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely.
- 55 publicly funded residential care beds.
- Rooms include a bed, dresser, bedside table, lamp, easy chair, linens and towels.
- Residents may also bring TV, radio, telephone, easy chair and pictures.
- Recreational and activity program; physiotherapy
- Unable to accommodate any form of power mobility.
- Resident cat, Boots. Pet visitation program.
- Smoking is allowed in designated smoking room or designated outdoor areas.
- Near to large shopping complex.
- Dental, hairdressing, massage and podiatry services.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.