White Rock Seniors Village is a three-floor residential care facility built into the White Rock hillside. It is located on a quiet street with beautiful views of the ocean.
Provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely. We can accommodate residents requiring dementia care. The third floor main entrance has resident rooms and lounges. The second floor is a secure unit for the seniors requiring dementia care; it opens to a lovely bright and safe garden area. The lower level has a large dining room, hair salon, garden access and offices.
- 71 beds; 61 publicly subsidized residential care beds and 11 private pay studios.
- Rooms include an adjustable hospital bed, 2 dressers and a side table, bed linens and armchair.
- Residents may bring a dresser, night table, single bed, chair, comforter and pillows and pictures as space permits.
- Home-like atmosphere
- Complete recreation program
- Cannot accommodate motorized scooters. Building is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Family pets are welcome to visit. Two resident cats and a budgie. Pet therapy program.
- Non-smoking site.
- Nearby to shopping (approximately 5 km)
- On-site beauty salon, therapists and in-house doctor.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.