Baillie House is a five-neighbourhood residential care facility located in Maple Ridge. Each neighbourhood has a great room and resident kitchenette. Residents can access the outdoors from the neighbourhood balcony and ground-floor patio.
Our team of health care professionals provides care to the residents living in Baillie House and Park Place. We maintain the physical, psychological, cognitive, social and spiritual well-being of each resident. Team members assist you and your family by answering your questions and discussing your needs.
On-site beauty salon and cafeteria. A regularly scheduled Resident Council provides an avenue for collective change driven by the people living here. A shared family room can be booked for special occasions.
We believe in providing a home-like environment to support and enhance the existing potential of every resident.
- 148 publicly subsidized residential care beds. Most rooms are single occupancy with a limited number of double rooms
- Includes a bed, armoire, chair, bedside table, tv. Residents may bring a radio, pictures and plants of their own
- Recreational programs and bus for outings available
- Motorized scooters and wheelchairs are okay if resident can operate them safely
- Family pets with current vaccinations may visit on a leash. A pet visitation program is also available
- Smoke-free environment. Smoking permitted in designated outside areas only
Parking and Transportation
Lighted ground and street parking available. Nearby public transportation.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.