The Residences at Belvedere is a four-storey building with assisted living suites that offer views of the Fraser River, stands of trees or beautifully gardened courtyards.
The Residences at Belvedere offers hospitality and personal assistance services to seniors and adults with disabilities who can live independently but may require some assistance with daily activities.
- 60 publicly subsidized units (55 one-bedroom and 5 studio suites).
- Each unit has an electric fireplace, accessible bathroom, large walk-in shower with a safety grab bar, large view windows and an emergency ensuite call system.
- Each suite has a fridge. Residents provide their own furnishings as well as decorations to suite their taste.
- Chef prepared lunch and dinner daily, served in the dining room. Afternoon and evening refreshments available.
- Morning coffee or afternoon tea are available in the Petit Dejuener kitchen. Social hour is in the Schooner Lounge.
- The Redwood Room may be reserved for celebrations and family gatherings.
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service is provided.
- Planned recreation, social activities and events are developed in consultation with the residents. These include live entertainment, movies, fitness programs, special events, games, etc. A van and bus are provided for social outings and weekly shuttle service to the mall.
- Resident underground parking.
- Secure scooter storage with recharging station.
- No pets but pet visits encouraged.
- Smoking is not permitted within the building. A designated smoking area is available in an outside gazebo.
- Guest suite is available at $125 nightly (includes lunch and dinner).
Assisted living cannot accommodate residents who are unable to make decisions on their own behalf; those with a lack of safety awareness or who may require 24-hour professional care.
Parking and Transportation
Street parking for visitors and family. Public transit nearby. Shuttle bus to Lougheed Mall. Major shopping and community services nearby.
You may be eligible if you:
- are currently a Home Health client but are finding that these services are no longer meeting your care needs
- meet the general eligibility requirements for Home Health services
- are living at risk in your current home
- are able to communicate and be understood by others
- do not behave in ways that put the safety of others at risk
- are able to take direction in an emergency
- are able to use an emergency response system
If couples wish to move into an assisted living residence, only one member needs to meet the eligibility requirements for both to move in together.
You access this service through your Home Health Office, not through the residence. Contact the Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 to request an assessment.
- Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income (up to a maximum rate) which covers rent, hospitality services and personal care.
- Couple pay 70% of their combined after-tax income.
- Residents receiving provincial disability benefits pay a pre-determined, set rate.