Foyer Maillard is a 125 bed residential care home in Coquitlam, B.C.
All rooms are private with their own washroom. Every neighborhood includes outdoor access, a dining room, large social lounge and small visiting (quiet) room. The garden is equipped with a greenhouse and accessible walking loop and sitting areas. Owned and operated by Societe du Foyer Maillard.
Building amenities include: private resident rooms, wheelchair accessible, each room equipped with ceiling lift support, therapeutic bathing equipment in each neighborhood.
- 125 publicly subsidized residential care beds
- Variety of recreational programs that support the interests of residents.
- Wheelchair accessible but cannot support the use of motorized wheelchairs or scooters.
- Visiting pets only.
- Resident must be able to pass a smoking safety assessment and access smoking area in an independent manner.
- Close proximity to Superstore and Lougheed Town Centre.
- Other amenities include spiritual space, hairdressing, mobile dentistry services, social worker, foot care nurse, and physiotherapy available on site.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.