Cherington Place is a two-storey renovated mansion located in a quiet neighbourhood in north Surrey.
The building provides a balance of security, opportunity for independence, safety, comfort and a sense of community.
- 75 publicly subsidized beds.
- Rooms include bed, dresser, night stand, chair and lamp. Residents may also bring radio, television, pictures, telephone and plants.
- Recreation and activity programming provided seven days a week.
- Wheelchair accessible main floor; elevator to second storey.
- Designated covered smoking area outside. There is no smoking allowed within the building.
- Podiatry services, music therapy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy; dental services, foot care services and denturist services available.
Provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely. Can accommodate residents requiring dementia care.
Parking and Transportation
Public transportation nearby. On-site parking available.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.