Delta View Life Enrichment Centre is a residential care facility located in the serene farmlands of East Delta.
The eight homes are connected via the ‘Main Street’ which also houses wellness and rehabilitation centres, a spiritual centre, a home theatre, conference facilities, a billiards room and a coffee shop. Owned and operated by Devji Family Holdings.
Each home has separate TV and patio lounges, activity rooms, seated lounges, country kitchen and dining rooms.
- 212 beds (98 publicly subsidized residential care beds, 40-bed special care unit, 12 respite beds)
- Rooms include bed, bedside cabinet, wardrobe or armoire, cushioned wing chair and study desk. Bay windows have a comfortable seating space with bench seat storage.
- Residents may also bring your own personal belongings to complement the room.
- Music, recreation and rehabilitation therapy is provided on site. A residence bus is used for regular outings such as lunch and shopping trips.
- We can accommodate motorized scooters on a case by case basis. We are wheelchair accessible.
- Pet visitation program and policy; each home has a cat, birds and an aquarium.
- Non-smoking facility
- Additional services and amenities include on-site salon services, podiatry services, dental hygienist and dentist/denturist services, ophthalmology services, on-site reflexology and acupressure massage therapy, etc. Assisted living units available on same site.
Provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.