The Residence at Clayton Heights residential care facility located in Surrey.
All residential care neighbourhoods are built around garden spaces providing opportunities for residents to enjoy the outdoors.
- 80 publicly subsidized residential care beds, 15 publicly subsidized acquired brain injury beds
- Rooms include a bed, wardrobe and night table as well as towels and linens
- Residents may also bring a radio, TV, telephone, lamps, personal chair, pictures, plans and a computer
- All residential care spaces are build around garden spaces providing opportunities for residents to enjoy the outdoors
- On-site beauty salon
- Recreational programs promote fitness, health, education and wellness. Mobility programs improve and maintain functional movement and independence
- Fully wheelchair accessible. Can accommodate a minimum number foe power mobility aids (motorized scooters / wheelchairs
- No pets
- Smoking in designated outdoor areas only
- Multi-purpose medical clinic (eyes, ears, oral and foot care) and chaplain services on-site
Parking and Transportation
Nearby to public transit.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.