CareLife Fleetwood is a residential facility for those with complex health care needs.
- 191 publicly subsidized beds
- Basics include an electric bed, a small bedside table, an armoire for personal clothing and all required linens. We also provide a picture rail for hanging pictures.
- Social recreation and activity programming is provided six days a week and include outings.
- We cannot accommodate motorized scooters; electric wheelchairs are permitted.
- Visiting pets are welcome but must be on a leash and supervised by their owners at all times.
- Designated smoking area in the gazebo located in the North Courtyard.
- Library, hair salon and fresh food service available
Parking and Transportation
Nearby public transit.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.