Fellburn Care Centre is a two-storey residence. The upper floor, at grade level at the front, is divided into four teams. Fraser Health operated site.
We believe in resident-centered care and individual choice. We encourage people to make decisions through collaboration using open and respectful communication.
The lower level houses a day health centre.
- 116 beds (110 publicly subsidized and 6 veteran beds) A limited number of private rooms are available; the remaining rooms consist of double and four-bed rooms.
- Rooms include a hospital bed, bedside table and small closet.
- Residents may also bring small personal items such as a radio or small TV and pictures.
- Our recreational and activity programming includes bus outings.
- Fellburn Care Centre is wheelchair accessible and elevator-equipped. There are handicap-designated parking spaces adjacent to the front door of the facility. Ability to use power wheelchairs is determined on an individual basis, but for safety reasons, power scooters are not permitted.
- Our residence welcomes visiting pets.
- There is an outside smoking area. No smoking is allowed in the building.
- Podiatrist service and hairdressing are available at a cost.
Provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely.
Parking and Transportation
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.