Carlton Gardens Care Centre is a residential care facility located in Burnaby. Owned and operated by Chartwell Retirement Residences.
- 128 (117 publicly subsidized, 11 private pay).
- 111 single rooms and 6 double rooms.
- Self-contained neighbourhoods with access to patio and garden space.
- Basics include a bed, wardrobe and night table, private washroom as well as towels and linens.
- On-site beauty salon, rehabilitation treatment room, library and quiet room.
- Recreational programs promote fitness, health, education and wellness.
- Mobility programs improve and maintain functional movement and independence.
- All areas of the building are wheelchair accessible.
- Live in pets are not permitted – approved programs for pet visitation occur on a regular basis.
- Resident only smoking is available in the designated outdoor areas.
Parking and Transportation
Nearby public transportation.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.