Peace Portal Seniors Village is a two-storey residential care facility with rooms on two wings per floor.
At Peace Portal Seniors Village, we are focused on resident-centered care. All residents’ individual needs and routines are considered first and foremost.
Provides 24-hour, professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to say at home safely.
- 84 beds (27 publicly subsidized)
- Rooms include bed, dresser, night stand, armoire, armchair, lamp and linens
- Residents may also bring a radio, TV, personal chair, pictures, plants and small furniture items (such as a china hutch or computer desk).
- Recreational and activity programs include music, music therapy, bowling, Bingo, board games, Wii, crafts, baking, exercise groups, walking groups and special celebrations.
- Other amenities include a bathing spa with heat lamps, towel warmers and soaking tub or shower.
- Beautifully decorated lounges throughout the community and secured outdoor space to enjoy year round.
- Podiatry services and on-site beauty salon
- Limited, lighted underground parking with electrical outlets for wheelchairs and scooters (no electric scooters or wheelchairs allowed in the building).
- Visiting pets welcome.
- Outdoor smoking is permitted in designated, covered smoking areas.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.