Valhaven is a single-storey residence offering care units on two wings. The garden and gazebo are set in a quiet, rural, four-acre landscaped parcel of land.
Provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely.
- 26 beds (22 publicly subsidized)
- Rooms include bed, towels, linen.
- Residents may bring radio, TV, personal chair, pictures and plants.
- On-site physiotherapy and "Moving for Life" program.
- Bus trips for lunches our at the Cascade Community Church or for bus rides. Day trips to places such as Rolley Lake and White Rock when the weather is favourable.
- Most areas are wheelchair accessible.
- Pet visitation program.
- Outdoor smoking permitted in designated smoking areas only.
- Nearby to shopping centre.
- Country setting and small community. Full volunteer services program.
Parking and Transportation
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.