Maple Ridge Seniors Village offers an open floor plan design with lounges and a separate dining room.
Offers residential services to seniors with complex care needs. Maple Ridge Seniors Village believes each resident is unique and strive to enhance their sense of dignity, usefulness and self-respect while promoting health and wellness.
- 108 residential care beds (90 publicly subsidized beds) - all in private rooms.
- Rooms include a bed, dresser, closet, chair and lamp.
- Residents may bring some of their own furnishings if desired.
- Dietitian-planned meals, specialized bathing facilities, in-community hair stylist and foot care nurse.
- Music and music therapy, bowling, Bingo, cards, crafts, exercise groups, bus outings and special occasion celebrations are some of the recreational opportunities available.
- Accommodates scooters on the main floor and outside of building. Scooter parking / charging stations are available in the basement storage room. Fully wheelchair accessible.
- One small animal per resident can be accommodated if resident is able to care for pet. Family pet visits welcome. There is also a therapeutic animal visit program.
- Smoking is prohibited on the property.
- Nearby to walking trails and Golden Ear Bridge
- Other amenities include a bistro, theatre, country kitchen, library, general store and beauty salon.
- Guest suites and trial stay suites are available.
Maple Ridge Seniors Village is part of a full campus-of-care with assisted living units on the same site.
Parking and Transportation
On-site and underground parking available. Nearby to public transit.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.