Suncreek Village is a new residential care facility located in Surrey.
Each of our seven homes has its own living room with a fireplace, dining room, kitchenette, spa, laundry, and activity area. There is access to courtyards, balconies and gardens from all homes.
Provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely.
- 106 publicly subsidized residential care beds
- Residents may arrange for cable, internet and telephone as desired. Personal items such as a television, decor, pictures, plants and small furnishings are encouraged.
- Services include rehab, recreation therapy, social work and recreation and activity programming.
- Visiting pet program
- No motorized wheelchairs or scooters in the facility
- No smoking in the building or on the property.
- Close to shopping, convenience stores and parks.
- On-site hair salon, library and tuck shop. Visiting podiatrist / foot care nurse and dental hygienist / denturist.
Parking and Transportation
Nearby to public transit.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.