Valleyhaven is a single-storey building with a secured garden area and walking path. Units are divided into four streets each with its own dining and family area.
Provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely.
- 52 publicly funded residential care beds. Couples can be accommodated.
- Rooms include bed, dresser, bedside table, lamp, linen and towels.
- Residents may also bring a radio, TV, personal chair, pictures and plants.
- All private rooms are equipped with ceiling track lifts and three-piece bathrooms including barrier-free showers. Two spa rooms equipped with baths.
- Recreation and activity programming and a bus for outings. A mobilization program and strengthening program are offered in consultation with our physiotherapist.
- Family pets are welcome to visit.
- Parking available for electric scooters. Residents must complete a scooter assessment prior to admission.
- No smoking within the building. A covered, designated smoking area is located on the back patio.
- Podiatry services, on-site beauty salon and dietitian. An oral health program offers annual check-ups and assessments.
Parking and Transportation
Lighted parking lot on-site and street parking is available.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.