Harmony Court is a two-storey residential care facility. On the first floor, the Rosewood neighbourhood serves the needs of medically and functionally stable seniors with moderate dementia. Complex care rooms are located on the second floor. Owned and operated by Age Care.
Harmony Court endeavours to provide our residents with the most caring, home-like environment possible while maintaining respect and dignity, and while promoting independence through personal choice.
- 86 beds (55 publicly subsidized residential care beds)
- Rooms include a bed, bureau, night tables, towels and linen.
- Residents may also bring a radio, TV, personal chair, pictures and plants.
- We offer recreational, activation and physiotherapy programs.
- We can accommodate motorized scooters; parking and charging outlets available in our scooter room. We are wheelchair accessible.
- We have resident birds and fish; pet visitation program; visiting pets welcome in accordance to policy.
- No smoking in building; smoking permitted in secure and open courtyards.
Parking and Transportation
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.