The Residence in Mission is a three-storey residential care home organized into eight neighbourhoods, each having their own dining and lounge areas and access to a shared country kitchen.
There are 25 people in each neighbourhood. Additionally, there are 4 beautifully landscaped courtyards and 6 large balconies for residents to enjoy the outside. Fraser Health operated site.
- 200 publicly subsidized residential care beds (26 alternate dementia care, 6 peritoneal dialysis, 12 respite, 4 bariatric, 152 complex care)
- Rooms include a bed, stand-up wardrobe, lockable night table
- Residents may bring small, personal furniture items, TV, radio and decorative items.
- Busy recreational program that runs 7 days a week with evening events.
- Limited space for electric chairs and scooters
- Pets are welcome to visit. A pet therapy dog visits regularly.
- Outdoor gazebo designated for smoking. No smoking in the building.
- Residents have access to an on-site hairdressing salon and foot care nurse. Gift shop on site.
Parking and Transportation
Ample free parking available.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.