Single storey residence situated in a park-like setting with both Cottage and Worthington Pavilions.
The Cottage Pavilion has four residential wings divided into three teams flowing from a central living and dining room space overlooking the front patio/garden and pond area. Worthington Pavilion has a central dining and living room with the resident bedroom wings or teams extending from the central dining room/reception area like two spokes of a wheel. There are three outside patio areas. Fraser Health operated site.
- 119 beds (118 publicly subsidized beds, 1 respite bed)
- Rooms include a closet, bed and bedside table, and over-bed table.
- Residents are encouraged to bring in such personal items as a radio, TV, personal treasures, pictures and/or plant.
- Motorized scooters are permitted in the building; residents must store scooters in their rooms.
- Families are encouraged to bring in personal pets to visit.
- Smoking is not permitted in the building. A covered, outdoor space is provided for residents' use only.
- Other amenities include podiatry and foot care nurse services, on-site beauty salon, and recreation programming.
Parking and Transportation
Nearby public transportation
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.