MSA Manor is a two-storey building with individual residential care beds.
MSA Manor provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely.
- 34 publicly subsidized residential care beds.
- Rooms include hospital bed, towels and linens
- Residents may also bring dresser, side table, lamps, radio, TV, personal chair, pictures and plants
- In-room cable/telephone outlets, walking paths, raised garden beds, library, craft room, pool table, large screen TVs, pianos, resident kitchen and laundry area.
- Recreation and activity programming available Monday through Friday; special events/outings.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Visiting pets program.
- Smoke-free building.
- Residents’ council, dietitian, therapeutic services, oral health services, spiritual care coordinator, hairdresser, foot care, nutritious meals.
Parking and Transportation
Lighted parking area. Public transit nearby.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.