The Mayfair is a 100-bed care community in an estate-like setting.
We deliver person-centred and best practice care in a respectful, caring and responsible manner by working together with our residents, their primary care givers, families, and The Fraser Health Authority.
- 74 residential care beds (44 publicly subsidized)
- Rooms are equipped with a bed, night table, wardrobe, mirror, chair and window
- Residents may bring personal decorations to make it a home.
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Recreational and leisure programs for all interests and abilities including music therapy, art and creative classes, gardening, community and cultural events.
- Pet visitation program
- Hair salon on-site
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.