The residential care facility at Peace Arch Hospital includes the Weatherby Pavilion and Al Hogg Pavilion. Each building has three floors divided into four wings each.
Peace Arch Hospital geriatrics services work collaboratively with elderly clients, their families, and other health care providers in our community and region to promote optimal physical, mental, and social well-being for our residents.
Al Hogg Pavilion provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely.
- 234 beds (214 publicly subsidized and 20 beds for veterans) between Al Hogg and Weatherby Pavilions combined
- Rooms include a bed, dresser, lamp and linens
- Residents can also bring a radio, TV, personal chair, pictures and plants.
- Regularly scheduled recreational programs including an adapted aquatics program in the hydrotherapy pool.
- Lift-equipped buses for community outings
- Family pet visits are welcome.
- Limited access to smoking gazebo.
- Podiatry services and beauty salon available on-site.
Parking and Transportation
Parking available. Nearby public transit.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.