Elim Village is a unique Christian-based retirement community located on 20 acres in the Fleetwood area of Surrey. The Harrison is a three-storey building designed around eight neighbourhoods.
Provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely. Can accommodate residents requiring dementia care.
- 118 residential care beds (80 publicly subsidized)
- Rooms include an electric bed, small three-drawer dresser, bedside table, a large armoire, a comfortable chair and all required items.
- Residents may also bring a small TV and personal chair from home as well as decor items to make it home.
- The Oasis offers monthly concerts, hymn sings, annual celebrations or village-wide seasons events. Wellness programs are provided morning, afternoon and evening and include outings. Some of the other specialized services include music therapy and activation programs.
- Pet visitors welcome. Pets are part of the recreation programming.
- Non-smoking site
- Few minutes drive from major shopping, parks, recreation centre and health services centres.
- Visiting services include a dental hygienist and foot care nurse. Coffee bar, meeting rooms on site.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.