Bradley Centre is a residential care facility located on the second floor of Chilliwack General Hospital. Its four wings extend out from a centrally located nursing station. The patio provides a beautiful setting for residents and families to enjoy. Fraser Health owned and operated.
Recreation and activity programming includes weekly programs, gardening, crafts and baking, bowling and entertainers; own bus for outings. We have a morning coffee hour and Friday tea; family and friends are encouraged to join us.
Bradley Centre is a secure building with keypad access on exit doors. Two elevators, located across from the nursing station, provide easy access to those with mobility limitations. A wandering alarm system is available if necessary.
- 95 publicly subsidized residential care beds
- Rooms include bed, bedside table with drawers, bedside lighting, closet and linens.
- Residents may also bring a radio / CD player, TV (up to 19") on a wheeled stand, pictures and plants
- Motorized scooters are not permitted.
- Family and friends may be pets with up-to-date vaccination to visit. Volunteers also bring in visiting pets on a regular basis.
- Non-smoking facility
- Other amenities include music therapy, dental services podiatry services and an on-site beauty salon
- Gardening enthusiasts are supported by a volunteer from the Community Garden Club.
Parking and Transportation
Visitor pay parking available. Nearby to public transportation.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.