William Rudd House is a one-storey building situated in a park like environment across the street from beautiful Queen’s Park located in New Westminster BC.
Focused residential care for young adults.
- 12 publicly subsidized residential care beds; all private rooms; all equipped with ceiling lifts.
- Rooms include a bed, clothing storage and bedside table. All rooms have a private bathroom and a shared, wheelchair-accessible shower.
- Large, bright communal dining area with an adjacent TV room. A gift shop and cafeteria are available on the main floor in Queen's Park Care Centre.
- Residents can access the hydrotherapy pool located in the care centre.
- Large social/recreation programs provide opportunities to engage in leisure activities of one's choice. Activities include group exercise programs, games, pub nights, afternoon teas, etc. Visiting entertainers and off-site outings.
- Visiting pets are welcome.
- Non-smoking facility. There is a designated outdoor smoking area in the back garden for residents only.
- Close to TransLink community shuttle bus connecting to other transit services. Downtown New Westminster shopping district is nearby.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.