Maple Hill is a one-storey residential care facility is located on the same site as Langley Memorial Hospital.
The residential care facility at Langley Memorial Hospital includes the following residences: Cedar Hill, Maple Hill, Marrwood, Rosewood.
- 210 total beds; 175 publicly subsidized residential care beds; 20-bed convalescent care unit; 15 DVA beds
- Fifty beds in each of four units (Rosewood/Marrwood/Cedar Hill/Maple Hill). Basics include bed, built-in dresser and small closet, towels, linen.
- You may also bring radio/small TV/audio players with earphones, personal chair/personal wheelchairs, pictures, plants.
- Recreation and activity programming; own bus for outings
- Parking/electrical outlets for wheelchairs
- Pet visitation program. Bird feed program supported by Family Council and Wild Birds Unlimited.
- Smoking is permitted in designated, outdoor shelter only. All residents choosing to smoke and are unable to reach the smoking shelter independently must live in Maple House; this allows for easy access to the smoking shelter.
- Nearby shopping centre, recreation centre and neighbourhood pub
- Podiatry services; on-site beauty salon for both men and women; volunteer tuck cart; laundry service, volunteer program. Gift shop in the main hospital. Free local newspapers. On-site foot care services for purchase. Convalescent care unit on same site
Parking and Transportation
Lighted visitor parking lot; limited family/visitor permit parking directly in front of each residence. Public transit nearby.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.