The Waverly offers residential care located on three acres of professionally landscaped grounds.
- 53 residential care beds (15 publicly subsidized); 40 publicly subsidized assisted living units.
- Rooms are single rooms or bachelor suites. Residential care rooms are equipped with a single bed, desk, chairs and lighting. In assisted living, residents bring their own furnishings.
- Residents may bring additional furnishings.
- Specialized bathing facilities, lounges and outdoor garden areas.
- Indoor and outdoor walking program; recreation and activity programs. Music therapy, crafts, pub nights, birthdays, games (bowling, bingo, board games, Wii). Own bus for scheduled outings.
- Resident cat, Ashes. Resident dog, Koko visits Monday to Friday. Therapy pets are part of the activity program.
- Smoking in permitted in designated outdoor areas only.
- Children's playground inside fenced, secure outdoor area. Annual in-house dental checks. Physiotherapy consultant; on-site beauty salon, dietitian assessments; foot care nurse.
- On same site as assisted care residence.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.