Lakeshore Care Centre is a single level, 56 bed residential care facility with both private and semi-private rooms.
Provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely.
- 56 residential care beds (mix of private pay and publicly subsidized)
- Single and double occupancy rooms
- Access to cable and phone lines (optional)
- Rooms include an electric bed, bed-side table, dresser, cabinet and linens
- Residents may bring small items to personalize their space such as pictures, small furniture, etc.
- Large, open lounged area, dining lounges and large-screen TVs. Large patio.
- Visiting pets welcome. Volunteer pet therapy program.
- Parking / electrical outlets for wheelchairs / scooters.All doors and outdoor areas are wheelchair accessible.
- Visiting mobile dentist, foot-care nurses and on-site hair salon.
Parking and Transportation
Lighted on-street and lot parking. Nearby public transportation.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.