Eagle Ridge Manor is a ground level residential care facility located on the spacious, forested grounds of Eagle Ridge Hospital in Port Moody.
The two units at Eagle Ridge Manor, Hillside and Forestview, both provide complex residential care services. We have outdoor courtyards to enjoy. Fraser Health operated site.
Our team will provide integrated care in a home-like environment that supports and enhances residents’ abilities and choices.
Each resident is unique and we respect and value that uniqueness. We work with the residents and families to provide the best care possible within our resources.
- 75 beds in single and double occupancy rooms with separate bathroom (69 publicly subsidized, 6 veteran beds)
- Rooms include a bed, bedside cabinet, over-the-bed table, chair and linens.
- Residents may bring their own radio, TV, pictures, plants, small dresser and extra chair depending on the space available in the room
- Wheelchair storage available
- Recreation opportunities include monthly celebration events (Robbie Burns Day, etc.), reading groups, crafts, baking, music therapy, birthday celebration and other events and activities.
- Eagle Manor cannot accommodate motorized scooters but is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Family pet visits are welcome. Volunteer pet program on-site.
- Smoking permitted only in the designated smoking are for residents ONLY.
- Other amenities include a patio area, dining and activity area, visiting podiatrist, dental hygienist and optometrist.
- On-site hairdresser
- Active volunteer program
- Adjacent to Eagle Ridge Hospital
Provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely.
Parking and Transportation
Pay parking available on site. Located near bus routed. Near Newport Village shopping area, Rocky Point Park, Port Moody City Hall, recreation centre and library.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.