Cheam Village is a complex care facility with a home-like setting complete with four living areas
- 57 beds (47 publicly subsidized beds, 10 convalescent care beds)
- The recreation department offer a variety of programs, including exercise, baking, Bingo, day trips, pet visits, pub socials and specialty evening events. Family and friends are welcome to attend all recreation programs.
- Supervised, leashed pets are welcome to visit. Pet visitation program onsite.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Non-smoking facility.
- Short drive to Harrison Hot Springs. Onsite hairdressing room. Guest suite available. View of Mount Cheam.
Parking and Transportation
Nearby to public transportation
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.