Langley Gardens is a multi-storey building providing 24-hour professional nursing care and rehabilitation to publicly subsidized and private pay residents
Offers a community of care including residential care, assisted living, and independent living accommodation for seniors. The care floor has a private, ground-level entrance and dedicated elevator to the third floor.
- 92 residential care beds (73 publicly subsidized)
- Spacious rental accommodations with private ensuite bathrooms featuring a wheelchair accessible shower
- Rooms include bed, dresser, lamp, towels and linens.
- Residents may also bring a radio, TV, personal chair, pictures and plants.
- Recreation and activity programming seven days a week. Wheelchair accessible mini-bus for scheduled recreational outings. Unlimited access to scheduled life enrichment programs in recreation, leisure, social arts, entertainment and fitness.
- Can accommodate electric wheelchairs.
- Visiting pets are welcome and encouraged. Various pet therapy volunteers also provide individual or group visits.
- Smoking is permitted outside on the deck off the care floor.
- Pharmacy, optical services, florist, café and other retail stores nearby.
- On-site hair salon and pharmacy. Visiting foot care nurses, social work and dietitian services, visiting physiotherapist.
- Guest suite for visiting families
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.