Maplewood House is a single storey, publicly subsidized, 76-bed residence with three wings. The grounds have walking paths and raised gardens for our residents’ enjoyment.
- 76 beds (52 publicly subsidized residential care beds, 23 special care beds, 1 respite bed)
- Rooms include bed, desk/dresser, night table, towels and linens
- Residents may bring a radio, TV, personal chair, pictures and plants.
- Residence includes library, craft room, pool table, large screen TVs, fireplaces, pianos, resident kitchen and laundry area.
- Full recreation and activity programming available Monday through Saturday; special events and outings.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Pet visitation program
- Smoke-free building
- Optometry and oral health services, hairdresser and foot care available.
Parking and Transportation
Lighted parking area. Nearby to public transit.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.