Eden Care Centre rooms are all wheelchair accessible and located on one floor of a "C"-shaped building with enclosed courtyards.
We strive to provide excellent care to the residents of Eden Care Centre and to maintain a resident-centred home for them and their families.
- 89 publicly subsidized residential care beds
- Rooms include a bed, dresser, bedside table, towels and linens
- Residents may also bring items to personalize their space such as furniture, pictures, a TV and/or radio.
- Whirlpool tubs available
- Onsite services include our mobility, gardening and music program. Recreation and activity programs are available every day.
- We cannot accommodate motorized wheelchairs or scooters.
- Smoking is permitted in a designated smoking area.
- On-site beauty salon and tuck shop
- Access to podiatry services, physiotherapy, dental hygienist and mental health consulting.
- Family Support Groups meets monthly
Provides 24-hour professional nursing services to people who are no longer able to stay at home safely.
Parking and Transportation
Nearby to public transportation.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.