Brookside Lodge is a residential care facility located in Surrey complete with outdoor balconies and a quiet garden setting. Owned and operated by Baltic Properties Group.
Brookside Lodge embraces a resident-centered philosophy of care. We provide and support quality-of-life care that encourages our residents to make meaningful choices and participate in more purposeful activities.
Recreation programs are available seven days a week and include bus outings in the community. Opportunities include exercises, board games, social visits, entertainers, spiritual programs, pet visits and more.
Small neighbourhoods each have its own dining room, lounge, recreation area and various lounge spaces.
- 89 publicly subsidized residential care beds equipped with ceiling lifts
- Rooms include an electric bed, small bedside table, armoire and all required linens
- Residents may also bring limited furniture and personal items.
- No motorized scooters.
- Pet-friendly with an assortment of cats, birds and bunnies. Community pets visit regularly.
- Specialized services include geriatric psychiatry, occupational therapy, physiotherapy and rehab, dental hygiene, foot care, hair care and clinical nutrition counselling.
- Regular volunteers of ages visit with the residents.
Parking and Transportation
Located on a main public transit route.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.