Holyrood is a two-storey residential care facility with special features such as a cozy fireplace and fine dining rooms.
Small sitting rooms offer families an atmosphere of privacy for visiting. Each floor has four wings connected to a central nursing station. All rooms have a private bathroom and a view of the gardens or surrounding residential landscape. Owned and operated by Revera Long Term Care.
Holyrood Manor works in partnership with staff, families and community to promote a resident-centered home focusing on the resident’s quality of life.
- 125 beds (98 publicly subsidized residential care beds; 14-bed special care unit; 10 veteran beds; 1 respite bed). Can accommodate couples.
- Rooms include bed, dresser, closet, lamp and all linens.
- Residents may also bring personal possessions: pictures, photographs, plants, etc. Items of furniture such as a TV, dresser, bookcase, lounge chair are welcome and accommodated depending on the individual room arrangement.
- Recreation and activity programming seven days a week including evenings and special events.
- Motorized scooters are not permitted due to safety concerns for frail residents. The site is fully wheelchair accessible and equipped with an elevator for access to the upper floors.
- We have a visiting pet program.
- There are designated outside smoking areas for residents and guests.
- On-site beauty salon. Special care unit and respite bed available on same site.
Parking and Transportation
Large lighted parking lot. HandyDART and taxi transportation are readily available.
Clients must meet Home and Community Care requirements and criteria for admission. A health care needs assessment will be completed to confirm eligibility. See website for more information.
Referral by case manager at a Home and Community Care office is required. To access service call the Home Health Service Line for more information; do not contact the care home directly.
There is a monthly accommodation fee; additional fees may apply for incidental services.