Browse through a selection of health and wellness resources to find what is right for you.
- Employee Assistance Program – Provides professional, confidential support services and programs for employees in an effort to help with common life issues. All Fraser Health employees are eligible, including casual employees.
- My Good Health – A resource for employees with benefits through Pacific Blue Cross.
- HealthLink BC – B.C.’s non-emergency health information resource.
Mental health and substance use
- Here to Help BC – A group of seven leading mental health and addictions non-profit agencies working together to help people live well and better prevent and manage mental health and substance use problems.
- Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre – A provincial resource centre that provides mental health and substance use information, resources, and peer support to children, youth and their families from across B.C.
- Mental Wellness for Your Heart – A Fraser Health guide to protecting your heart through mental wellness.
- Mental Health and Substance Use Services – Mental health and substance use services for you or your loved one from Fraser Health.
Pregnancy and baby
- Pregnancy and baby health guide – Information for your pregnancy and parenting journey from Fraser Health.
- Quit Now – B.C.’s free web-based resource to support your decision to quit smoking.
- Healthy Families BC – Articles, videos and interactive tools to assist you with questions about food and nutrition, activity, pregnancy and parenting and aging.
- The Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention Centre of BC – A non-profit, volunteer organization committed to helping people help themselves and others deal with crisis.
- Fraser Health – Children and Youth resources
- Fraser Health – Seniors resources