Home Health Case Management
Case managers coordinate care for people with complex health needs requiring extra, ongoing support to live at home independently.
Their goal is to help people live at home safely and avoid unnecessary or premature admission to a hospital or care facility.
Case management is one of the many Home Health services we offer.
What types of programs and services are offered?
A case manager works closely with you, your family and friends to:
- Assess your needs
- Determine your eligibility for services
- Determine the costs for certain services, based on your financial situation
- Plan, coordinate and monitor multiple care services
- Arrange relief for caregivers
- Assess whether you need to move to an assisted living or residential care facility
Am I eligible?
You must meet eligibility requirements to receive Home Health services.
Is there a cost?
Some Home Health services are provided free of charge while others include a cost based on your after tax income. Visit the Costs section to learn more.
How can I access this service?
You can access this service through your Home Health care provider. Learn more about accessing this service.