Fraser Health offers a supportive environment that helps you thrive professionally with:
- Sponsorship of formal education
- Development programs designed to foster leadership across all professions along with annual performance goal setting and evaluation
- A values-based culture that encourages employee recognition and respect in the workplace
- A focus on employee health and safety with ergonomic workplaces, safety equipment, flu immunization, health fairs, and PEARS return to work program
- Multifaceted communications systems and feedback opportunities
Check out this section for professional clinical resources, human resources, technology resources and information about student practicums at Fraser Health.
Medical Health Officer Updates
News and alerts from our public health office
Check out a variety of clinical resources for health care professionals.
Student Practice Education
Learn about our student placement opportunities.
Computer and Employee Resources
Computer and web-based resources for Fraser Health employees.
Research and Evaluation Services
Information on the research and evaluation services available to support your work.