Get marketing materials to promote fraserhealth.ca/schoolhealth.
Give your children and students the healthiest start at school
Our resource fraserhealth.ca/schoolhealth makes it easier for people to find support and information about health issues that affect children and youth of school age from five to 18, as well as information about health issues at schools.
We appreciate all efforts to promote awareness of the school health and child and youth health services available to people in your community. To assist your efforts, we have developed a variety of materials you can download and use in your communications.
Fraser Health employees
Posters and Rack Cards
- Go to Fraser Health’s Patient Education Catalogue.
- Order your posters and rack cards using catalogue #. The catalogue # is listed at the bottom of the posters and rack cards online.
- After your materials have been printed, they will be shipped to you directly.
Teachers, school administrators, physicians and members of the public
- Download our posters, rack cards and business cards below.
- Print materials from your office or arrange printing through your local print shop.