Surrey Shuttle Service
The Central Surrey Health Shuttle service links the King George SkyTrain station, Surrey Memorial Hospital Campus, Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre and Fraser Health Central City.
Who is it for?
All Lower Mainland health care organizations
- Medical students
- Registered contractors
- Ambulatory patients and their family members (if space permits - must be able to present a note from a doctor or ward nurse when requested)
*employees are requested to show their employee ID when boarding the shuttle for accurate staff ridership count
Service is provided free of charge.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
First pick up at 6:00 a.m. at King George SkyTrain station, last pick up at Central City at 7:51 p.m. with drop off at King George SkyTrain station at 8:00 p.m.
There will be no service on Fraser Health-recognized statutory holidays.
Online shuttle service alert
Shuttle service stops
Shuttle service stops will be marked with a Central Surrey Health Shuttle sign, except for the King George SkyTrain station where pick-up and drop-off will be in the 15 minute stopping zone.
|King George SkyTrain Station
SkyTrain Access Road (East SkyTrain exit) in the 15 minute stopping zone every :00 and :30 of the hour*
|Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre
In front of main entrance every :04 and :34 of the hour*
Surrey Memorial Hospital (SMH)
|Central City Health Shuttle: New Central City Tower Stop Beginning Tuesday, April 18, 2017
The north side of the Recreation Centre parking lot every :21 and :51 of the hour
How This May Affect You?
*Driver break observed
The following are NOT permitted on the shuttle:
- Smoking of any kind, including e-cigarettes
- Alcohol, prohibited drugs, etc. and being under the influence
- Profanities, threats and any form of violence
- Oversized or unsafe items
- Eating, drinking and littering
- Minors (under 18) without an adult's supervision
- Pets of any kind
- Unscheduled or amended stops
- Boarding without official business