Health concern? Connect with Fraser Health Virtual Care to speak with a registered nurse, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven-days-a-week.
Call 1-800-314-0999 or access the web chat by clicking on the icon located at the bottom right of your screen*.
During your call the nurse can:
- access your Fraser Health medical record to review your medical history and enter your nursing assessment
- provide clinical assessment via video conferencing which means that they will examine your symptoms (if applicable) and offer advice
- give you health advice and information
- make referrals to appropriate Fraser Health programs and services
During your web chat, the nurse can provide you with health resources.
*Please note: web chat may not be available if we are experiencing high volumes. Call 1-800-314-0999 if the chat window is not available. Outside of our hours, please call 8-1-1.
In order to best support clients who have been discharged from hospital, Fraser Health will be sending an SMS text message to patients providing information on how to contact Virtual Care and speak with a nurse.
Additionally, some patients will receive a phone call from a Fraser Health Virtual Care nurse a few days after discharge. Our nurses will be able to review your discharge plan and address any questions or concerns that you might have since leaving hospital. Fraser Health Virtual Care will not be able to receive SMS text messages from clients at this time.
- Learn more about virtual resources or other services that are available virtually.
- Learn about emailing or texting your health care provider.