Learn about the rezoning application.
Fraser Health is applying to the City of New Westminster to rezone the Royal Columbian Hospital site from Public and Institutional High Rise (P3) to Comprehensive Development District (Royal Columbian Hospital) (CD-87) to allow for Phases Two and Three of the hospital’s redevelopment project.
Rezoning information boards
Rezoning information boards are available from Open Houses #1 and #2.
Open house #1
View Rezoning Information Boards 1-10 from Open House #1.
Open house #2
View Rezoning Information Boards 11-18 from Open House #2.
Rezoning community engagement happens during 2019 as follows, although there may be additional consultation with community groups as required.
Coming Soon - Rezoning Open House #2
The focus of the second rezoning open house will be Transportation and Parking.
Sign up for ‘Project News’ to be notified of date/time/details.
Coming Soon – Community Working Group on Transportation Session 3
- April 25, 2019 – Massey Victory Heights Residents' Association
- April 4, 2019 – McBride Sapperton Residents’ Association Meeting
- April 3, 2019 – Rezoning Open House #1 – our first rezoning open house focused on rezoning details, massing, and access changes.
- March 14, 2019 – Community Working Group on Transportation
- January 22, 2019 – Community Working Group on Transportation
- February 7, 2019 – McBride Sapperton Residents’ Association Meeting