Mission Memorial Hospital provides 24/7 emergency stabilization and care, general medicine and ambulatory care services, supported by an integrated network of community-based programs and services.
Mission Memorial Hospital consists of a 25-bed medical inpatient unit and 20-bed PATH unit (Patient Assessment and Transition Home), as well as a 10-bed Christine Morrison Hospice. Also provided are primary acute care services, outpatient and inpatient services, general medicine, laboratory and diagnostic services.
- This is a smoke-free and scent-free environment. Please avoid perfume, cologne or scented flowers while visiting the hospital.
- Patients have shared rooms, and you may be able to request a private room which will be provided based on availability at an additional cost.
- Vending machines are available at the Main Entrance and on the Ground (1st) Floor and offer hot and cold beverages as well as snacks.
- Green Street Café (2nd Floor) - Hot entrées, snacks and Seattle's Best Coffee (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.)
- Mission Health Care Auxiliary Gift shop is open 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Monday – Saturday) (604-826-6261 x625416)
- Speak with your health care provider to access these services in hospital:
Would you like to send well wishes to a friend or loved one in hospital? Send an email to: YouveGotMail.MMH@fraserhealth.ca that includes the patient's full name, unit and room number, along with your message to be hand-delivered by a volunteer.
Hours of operation
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Visiting hours are open so you may come anytime to see your loved ones. We do ask that you be considerate of other patients who may need rest when planning your visits.
Visits are restricted to ESSENTIAL VISITS ONLY at all of our sites through controlled access points. For more information, please visit our visitor guidelines page.
Parking and Transportation
Free parking at site.